If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The simplicity of cooking with just few ingredients reminds us we all are sustained by the earth and that we can just get enough to nourish the body and leave the rest for others to partake the bounty of the earth . I acknowledge the pig for giving up its meat for me to survive, and i acknowledge the following for giving up its veggie meat for me to survive: The crimini mushrooms, the sundried tomatoes, the lemon for the zest, the olives for the oil, the water, the salt and pepper (i have a blog about the pork and the pepper), the tomatoes, the herbs in the 'herbs de provence', specifically the savory, fennel, basil, thyme, and lavender that's in it and the yellow bell peppers etc. This is a simple, yummilicious, nourishing dish. —JuneRoca
- 1/3 cup sliced pork tenderloins
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 11 pieces small cherry tomatoes cut into 2
- 1/2 teaspoon herbs de provence
- 1/4 cup yellow bell peppers cut into strips
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 pieces sundried tomatoes in oil cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup sliced crimini mushrooms
- Put all ingredients in a small pot and simmer in low heat until pork is tender.
- Serve with salad of your choice and the dressing of your choice. Enjoy