If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 piece sliced carrot
- 1 piece sliced champignon mushroom
- 1 tablespoon sliced spring onion
- 1 cup broccoli tops
- 6 pieces arugula leaves
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 packet soba noodles
- First of all, heat the vegetable broth with the star anise and cayenne pepper. This will make the broth very tasty and flavoured.
- Steam the broccoli tops.
- Cook soba noodles in boiling water then drain them and place in two cups.
- Add all the vegetables on soba, then pour the hot broth and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Noodle Soups