If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Chef Ivan Flowers created this recipe & we just love the flavor profiles! —Maui Maid Teriyaki
- 1 Cantaloupe cut into 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 pound Sushi Grade Ahi Tuna cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon Coarsely Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Maui Maid Teriyaki Marinade
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Toasted White Sesame Seeds
- 1 Juice 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- 4 Wide Mouthed Cocktail glasses
- In a chilled bowl combine Ahi, Teriyaki & Cilantro.
- In another bowl combine Cantaloupe, Pepper, Lemon Juice & Salt.
- Begin layering ingredients in cocktail glasses. First a layer of Cantaloupe mixture, then Ahi, then Cantaloupe, etc. until you reach the top. Finish with sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds.
A Zucchini Spaghetti to Fawn Over
A fried and fabulous classic
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
This pasta's mint to be.