If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a simple dish that is not creamy but light to the taste buds. The addition of young coconut water instead of cream or milk lighten up this dish and provides an extra sweetness to it. This can be eaten by itself or with any kind of meat . Note:I buy young coconut from wholefoods market and open it up with a cleaver. I then pour the young coconut water to a container. —JuneRoca
- 2 cups sliced button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup arborio rice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered rosemary
- 2 tablespoons normal butter or plant butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 medium white onion sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup carrots cut in small cubes
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 cups young coconut water
- 2 cups water
- Module 1: Making the Risotto: In a heated pan add the oil and butter
- Saute the onions, garlic, celery and carrots
- Put the rice in and mix with the rest of the ingredients in the pan for about 2 - 3 minutes
- Put the rest of the ingredients including the water and simmer until done
- Module 2: Poaching the Egg: Ingredients: 1 c water 1 egg salt and pepper to taste Procedure: 1. Put the water in the pan 2. Put the heat to low, and when the water is warm enough 3. Put a pastry ring inside the pan 4. Crack the egg inside the pastry the ring 5. When done (about 4 minutes), sprinkle fine sea salt and pepper 6. Remove from the pan (drain the water). Serve on top of the risotto (Serve warm). Note: pour some water on to the top of the egg from time to time
What a Sweet Tart
Tomatoes, prosciutto, and gremolata? Absolutely
What a sweet tart.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
Chill out with these recipes.