If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Once in a while it`s nice to have a meal without meat.
I always serve this dish with basmati rice, mango chutney and yoghurt. —myfoodpassion
- 14 ounces Red lentils, ready made
- 2 potatoes, medium size
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon indian curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 7 ounces canned chopped tomatoes
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 handful chopped cilantro
- Dice potatoes into cubes. Boil them in a saucepan with water until almost soft and cooked through. Melt butter in another large saucepan over medium high heat. Add chopped onion and cook for a few minutes until golden. Add curry paste, garam masala, curry powder, turmeric, chili flakes, sugar, garlic, ginger and stir fry for 1 minute. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook for another 2 minutes. Pour in the lentils, coconut milk and potaoes. Stir gently and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over chopped cilantro.
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.