If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Try this creamy and silky curry soup with your favorite pasta, and rest assured you will fall in love with it! The soup base is Japanese-style curry with some cheese and milk in it to give the curry soup richer taste that goes well with pasta. Pair the soup with a glass of chablis and a slice of French baguette. Itadakimasu! (Bon appetit) - sweetsholic
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1.5 ounces butter
- 2 small-size onions, sliced
- 2 short eggplants, sliced
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 0.8 liters water
- 0.8 liters milk
- 3.5 ounces camembert, diced
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets, blanched
- 12 shrimps, peeled and boiled
- 12 ounces pasta
- 1 tablespoon parsely
- 4 teaspoons parmesan cheese
- Heat olive oil, butter and sliced garlic in a pan over low heat and melts the butter. Sautee sliced onion over medium heat until slightly brown. Sautee the eggplants. When the oil coats the surface, add the wine. When the wine has evaporated, pour in the water and bring to a simmer.
- Place camembert and cook until it has melted. Add the Japanese curry roux and cook over low heat for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the roux has dissolved. Pour in the milk, add broccoli florets and cook for a few minutes over low heat.
- Place cooked pasta into a bowl and ladle the curry soup. Garnish with shrimps and parsley. Sprinkle parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
- *Japanese curry roux is obtainable at an Asian grocery store or an Asian section of a supermarket. Look for brands such as S & B, House and Glico.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Noodle Soups
Our latest fixations.
The recipes we've tested and loved.
It's Snack Time
Whiskey Peach Smash
What's in, what's out.
Wedding registry must haves.