If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I am into simple, almost bland food that the body enjoys - JuneRoca
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1/4 cup Celeriac cubed
- 1/4 cup Parsnips cubed
- 1/2 cup Yellow Beets cubed
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 tablespoon fine sea salt or to taste
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 3 cups water
- Module 1 Liquid Base: Ingredients : All of the Above
- Procedure: Blend in a powerful blender ( i used Blendtec)
- Module 2 Soup 3 c water 2 Tbsp oil 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast 1/4 c minced TVP (dried soy aka textured vegetable protein) 1/8 c steel cut oats 1 T Lime juice 1/4 c carrots cut into 1/2 in cubes 1/2 c thawed frozen lima beans 1/3 c chopped white onions 1/4 c basil leaves 1/4 c red bell pepper 1/2 tsp turmeric
- Procedure: Boil water in a pot. Put the rest of the ingredients in. Cook over low or medium heat. Stir the soup to stop it from sticking to the bottom of the pot. Add the blended liquid base (in Module 1). Adjust the seasoning. Cook until done. Serve.with any kind of meat. Drizzle with olive oil and garnish with coriander leaves, parsley or basil. Enjoy.
Our herbs could use a helping hand.
When I dip, you dip, we dip.
Time to Celebrate!
Food52 takes home the gold.
Lamb and Sweet Potato Stew
Recipe of the Day
Caramelized Sauerkraut With Prunes, Herbs, and Honey