If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Presenting the sweet potato - not just a side dish (it can be eaten as a side dish) but as a root vegetable that is nourishing the body, raw or cooked. Adobo is a Philippine dish that is usually prepared with chicken and pork using a local coconut vinegar. I will upload a meat adobo soon. I bought the spiralizer at Sur La table. To spiralize sweet potato, here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYtToc4oYt0 —JuneRoca
- 5 cups spiralized sweet potato noodles
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Braggs liquid aminos or soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic granules or to taste
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 6 pieces grape tomatoes
- Put all the ingredients together in a bowl and mix.
- Eat by itself or serve with any kind of meat