Author Notes: Normally, this is being prepared with chicken and/or pork. We do not have turkey meat in the Philippines being sold in supermarkets. I now live in Dallas and i looked at my blood type and according to published research, my blood type does not go well with chicken. I eat chicken once in a while but very rarely. I was about to give a cooking class which had a Thanksgiving dinner theme where i would cook 3-4 very simple meals and the simplest meal i know is adobo. i lost the exact recipe measurement but this is so simple anyone can do this. The key is to balance the sourness of the vinegar and the saltiness of the soy sauce. This is usually done in a pot but i tried baking it in class and it was yummylicious. The class i did was a no recipe class, so here it is. - JuneRoca
- 3 pieces turkey legs
- little water
- soy sauce
- 3 whole cloves garlic crushed
- whole peppercorns or ground peppercorns
- red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- Put the meat in a pan and add all the ingredients
- Cook until done - about 45 minutes to an hour, it depends on the size of the meat. Note: The meat has to be fork tender.
- Put the pan drippings through a sieve and and pour the gravy over the turkey. Serve with steamed / boiled rice / fried rice. Enjoy.