If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Surprise your loved one with one of these quick and easy to make gluten free raspberry cakes. - Sandra Ramacher
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 3 cups almond meal/flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate soda/baking soda
- Combine the first six ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the bicarbonate soda to the almond meal and mix with the other ingredients in the food processor.
- Lightly oil (I use coconut oil) your preferred shape of baking tin and then dust with coconut flour. This will prevent the cake from sticking to the tin after it has finished baking.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. The time varies according to the depth of tin you use. If you are using this recipe to make muffins then the baking time will be 30 minutes. You can tell when the cake is ready as it will feel firm when you press the top. Also, make sure the cake is placed on the lower rack so that the top of the cake is at the centre of the oven.
- Top with a sprinkle of finely grated coconut and fresh raspberries.