If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dessert illustrates the simple fact that the body decides, not the mind in what food nourish itself. The mind desires to eat tasty food. The body 'sings' when fed what it needs This is a dish i prepared in the Raw Food Class i gave last Wednesday, Feb 6, 2013, i enjoyed the simplicity of this dessert.
Note: The picture is a frozen version —JuneRoca
Serves 1 - 2
- Ingredients 6 bananas frozen 1 avocado flesh 1 blackberry for garnish 1 raspberry for garnish ½ pack raspberry frozen ¼ c soaked dates enough soaking liquid to form a syrup Module 1 Procedure Slice the bananas into bite size pieces. Freeze the bananas Thaw for 3 min and then process in a food processor until creamy. Divide into 2 portions. Set aside.
- Module 2 Puree semi frozen raspberries (slightly thawed b), soaked dates and soaking liquid in the blender to form a fruit syrup. Set aside. Scrape the flesh of the avocado and put inside the glass Put first portion of pureed bananas (Module 1) on top of avocado Add mango slices
- Put 2nd portion of pureed bananas on top Drizzle raspberry syrup (Module 2) on top
- Garnish with sliced blackberry and raspberry or fruits your body prefer
- Add any truffles you like on top or without it.
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).