If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These marinated pork chops can be eating with brown rice, quinoa or even wholewheat pasta. The orange-pork combination is delicious. (this is not a stew but there was no appropriate option in type of dish) —MarieGlobetrotter
- 4 pork chops
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup orange juice
- Salt and pepper
- 3-4 oranges
- Whisk together honey, orange juice, oil and vinegar. Season the pork chops and let marinade for about about 30min-1hr
- Peel the oranges. Cut into circles, not too thin so that they don’t burn
- Heat some butter in a pan. Cook the oranges low-medium heat. Season with salt and pepper. Once the oranges start to brown and give out juice, increase the heat and cook the pork chops with the marinade. Caramelize the pork chops on both sides. Be careful not to burn the oranges.
- Serve immediately with your side dish
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
Get whisked away.