If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This smoothie can be tweaked to your liking as you go along. It's refreshing, creamy, and packs a ginger-y punch! Simple but surprising with the addition of chai and using homemade almond milk would also be delicious. —Posie Harwood
- 1 frozen banana, very ripe
- 1/4 cup chai tea concentrate (black tea, vanilla, spices, and honey--available at most grocery stores)
- 1/2 cup milk (whole or unsweetened almond)
- 1 2-inch chunk of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- Puree all in a blender until just combined yet still thick and adjust the ingredient amounts until you're satisfied!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Tea
In Queso Were Wondering
Cashews are the mvp of vegan ingredients
This queso is nuts.
Keep your bubbly bubbly.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Our guide to the Eastern Shore.
Get your shine on.