Author Notes: This smoothie can be tweaked to your liking as you go along. It's refreshing, creamy, and packs a ginger-y punch! Simple but surprising with the addition of chai and using homemade almond milk would also be delicious. - posie harwood
- 1 frozen banana, very ripe
- 1/4 cup chai tea concentrate (black tea, vanilla, spices, and honey--available at most grocery stores)
- 1/2 cup milk (whole or unsweetened almond)
- 1 2-inch chunk of fresh ginger, peeled and sliced
- Puree all in a blender until just combined yet still thick and adjust the ingredient amounts until you're satisfied!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Tea