Author Notes: These healthy little snack cakes are packed with zesty flavor. And they're vegan and gluten free! - The Pursuit of Hippieness
- 3/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 2 earl grey tea bags
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed, soaked in 6 tbsp water
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- pinches salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Soak the ground flax in the water in a small bowl for about 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the almond milk with the pumpkin puree, sugar, vanilla, and the emptied tea bags.
- Whisk together gently, and then add in the soaked flax, and then the remaining ingredients. Whisk gently until completely combined. Distribute evenly in a lightly greased but unlined muffin tin (the tins shouldn’t be filled to the brim, but halfway or less).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a cake comes out clean.