If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These healthy little snack cakes are packed with zesty flavor. And they're vegan and gluten free! —The Pursuit of Hippieness
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 2 earl grey tea bags
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground flaxseed, soaked in 6 tbsp water
- 1/2 teaspoon orange zest
- pinches salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Soak the ground flax in the water in a small bowl for about 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix the almond milk with the pumpkin puree, sugar, vanilla, and the emptied tea bags.
- Whisk together gently, and then add in the soaked flax, and then the remaining ingredients. Whisk gently until completely combined. Distribute evenly in a lightly greased but unlined muffin tin (the tins shouldn’t be filled to the brim, but halfway or less).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the middle of a cake comes out clean.
Put Summer in a Jar
How to freestyle berry jam
Freestyle berry jam.
A toast to toast.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
The new Food52 office.
Octopi my heart.