If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it
Author Notes: So was my birthday recently and well had a little to much fun. My girlfriend being the saint she is, took care of me. Being hung over all day was punishment enough, but I thought she deserve a treat for being the sweet person she is.. haha - ZombieCupcake
Makes 9x13 pan
- 1 cup Unsalted butter
- 3 ounces Unsweetened chocolate bar
- 1 1/2 cup White sugar
- 1/2 cup Light brown sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/3 cup Powder chocolate ( I prefer dark)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with a piece of parchment.
- In a double boiler (or a glass bowl on top of a sauce pan) melt the butter and chocolate together. Once melted let cool for 5 mins While waiting in a large bowl mix eggs, vanilla and sugars together. Then add the cooled chocolate.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, powder chocolate and salt. Once sifted add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients mix well until smooth.
- Pour into baking pan and bake for 25 - 30 minutes (or until crust forms on top)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe