Author Notes: So was my birthday recently and well had a little to much fun. My girlfriend being the saint she is, took care of me. Being hung over all day was punishment enough, but I thought she deserve a treat for being the sweet person she is.. haha - ZombieCupcake
Makes 9x13 pan
- 1 cup Unsalted butter
- 3 ounces Unsweetened chocolate bar
- 1 1/2 cup White sugar
- 1/2 cup Light brown sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup Flour
- 1/3 cup Powder chocolate ( I prefer dark)
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 baking pan with a piece of parchment.
- In a double boiler (or a glass bowl on top of a sauce pan) melt the butter and chocolate together. Once melted let cool for 5 mins While waiting in a large bowl mix eggs, vanilla and sugars together. Then add the cooled chocolate.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, powder chocolate and salt. Once sifted add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients mix well until smooth.
- Pour into baking pan and bake for 25 - 30 minutes (or until crust forms on top)
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Recipe