If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Here's a quick recipe for a spinach salad, using hearts of palms, radishes and smokey bacon bits.... I'm sure there are tons of recipes like this, nothing here will make cuisine history, but I just grabbed a few things at the store and made this about 10 minutes. Using lemon or lime as a replacement acid for the vinaigrette gives it a nice clean and bright finish. Enjoy! —thatothercook
- 4 spicy fresh crunchy radishes
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 4 hearts of palms from a can
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup Parmesan shavings
- 2 pinches Maldon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Lime Juice
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons crispy bacon bits
- slice radishes in rounds about 1/4 inch thick.
- slice hearts in 1/2 inch batons, or whatever size you prefer.
- Mix using hands: spinach with some olive oil, salt and lime juice.
- you can add some parmesan shavings as well and keep mixing.
- add the hearts, and the radishes to the bowl and mix as well.
- Add the avocado slices.
- Add bacon bits.
- drizzle some olive oil over it
- Add parmesan shavings.
- Add salt to taste
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
We are in love—with this toast.