If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My son will only eat these pancakes. "do you want chocolate chips?" no choco chips "do you want peanut butter?" no peanut butter "how about bananas?" no naners "how about all 3?!" NO (my son I swear is Elvis Presley incarnated. So this is just odd to me. O and he is 2 so that is the reason for the misspelled words lol.) the only thing I have been able to do is the addition of pumpkin. - ZombieCupcake
- 3/4 cup Whole milk
- 2 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 cup Flour
- 3 tablespoons White sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Clove
- 2 tablespoons Butter melted
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- Lard or butter for cooking
- In a small bowl mix milk and vinegar, set aside for five minutes.
- Using a fork or sifter combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, salt and clove.
- Add the butter, egg and vanilla to the now buttermilk whisk together. Once done add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and mix will.
- Heat a pan with lard preferable at low medium to medium heat. Ladle pour one pancake at a time. ( can also measure 1/3 cup if nervous) Once you see bubbles starting to form flip over cook other side till brown.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar
This burger's all that and a bag of barbecue-flavored chips.
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Behind the scenes.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.