If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very simple, but tasty, way to eat cauliflower. The longer you cook it for, the crispier it gets! - Rohit Mitter
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
- Add olive oil, garlic, ginger and red chili powder, to florets and combine well. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for approximately 40 minutes (time may vary depending on desired crispiness).
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
A list of things we like.
Home & design links we love.
Add flower power to your espresso.