If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a very simple, but tasty, way to eat cauliflower. The longer you cook it for, the crispier it gets! - Rohit Mitter
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 teaspoons ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 415 degrees.
- Add olive oil, garlic, ginger and red chili powder, to florets and combine well. Season with salt and pepper. Roast in oven for approximately 40 minutes (time may vary depending on desired crispiness).
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
Italian Breakfast Buns
The Daily Grind
Cereal = Dessert