If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was interested in making cauliflower pizza crust but didn't want to boil it, so decided to try to roast it. Turn out tasty but want to keep experimenting and maybe add ground nuts next time - reahpeah
Makes 4 slices
- 1/2 Head of Cauliflower
- 1 cup Sharp cheddar shredded
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Ground flax
- 1 cup Tomato sauce
- 2 Onions, sliced and sautéed
- Ground pepper
- 1-2 cups Sharp shredded cheddar
- 1 Eggplant, sliced and sautéed
- Spices. I like fennel, thyme
- 3 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- Rough chop the cauliflower and put in food processor. Pulse until its finely chopped. Spread onto parchment on a cookie sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Combine baked cauliflower with flax and shredded cheese. Beat egg and mix in with cauliflower mixture and spices. Pressed onto a pan lined with parchment fairly thin. Top with sesame seeds. Bake at 450 for 15-20 min util browned.
- Top baked crust with sauce and toppings. Bake at 450 for 10-15 min. Finish off with the broiler until cheese is melted. Enjoy!
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
This is poppin'.