If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my best & cheapiest recipe that will serve a crowd and gosh darn delicious. Don't be afraid of the mystery meat in the can. I happen to love spam and it's the National Meat of Hawaii. Take a little walk on the wild side and try out my fried rice recipe. You won't be disappointed. —Sherri Williams
Serves a large crowd
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil, divided
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 4 ounces bacon, uncooked (cut in pieces)
- 1 can spam, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 3/4 cup frozen green peas & carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen edamame, shelled
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, toasted
- 4 cups jasmine rice, cooked & cooled
- 1 teaspoon white ground pepper
- 3 green onions stalks, chopped
- In a large heated wok, add 1 TBSP peanut oil and whisked egg. Scramble for 30 seconds until cooked. Remove from wok.
- Add bacon and remaining penut oil to wok fry until bacon almost done.. Add spam and continue to fry until bacon is crispy and spam is golden brown.
- Add onion, garlic, and ginger to wok and stir-fry until onion are almost translucent. Add rice to wok. Carefully stir-fry for a couple of minutes.
- Add peas & carrots, edamame, soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until veggies are warmed through. Add egg back to wok with green onions. Stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until everything is combined well..plate up and enjoy!
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
We are in love—with this toast.