If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a bit of a traditional holiday punch with an actual punch. I like to taste the actual liquor in my punch, don’t you? This recipe was shared by a dear friend, and I modified it to suit my boozy tastes. My photo is an ode to her. —eatboutique
Serves 10-12 people
- 2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup orange or tangerine juice
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1 bottle of blanc de blancs sparkling wine
- 2 pomegranates, sliced into 1/4 inch rounds
- Pour all the liquids into a big punch bowl.
- Float the fruit slices throughout.
- Serve generous portions with a slice of the pomegranate.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Punch
Hold Onto Those Stems
Over 30 recipes to put herb stems to good use
How to cook with herb stems.
Hatch chiles are worth the fuss.
We've got the summer blues.
Our favorite food reads.
A better basket.