If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was inspired by a lovely warm Summer's day in London, everyone was drinking Pimm's so I decided to create something for of my friends who don't drink. The measurements I give are for a single drink, so just multiply the ingredients by however many guests you have. Easy, enjoy! - Crake's
- 2.5 ounces Chilled Rooibos tea
- 0.50 ounces Fresh lime juice
- 0.35 ounces Maple agave syrup
- 1 Lemon (for garnishing)
- Add the 2.5oz of chilled Rooibos tea to the Boston glass part of your cocktail shaker.
- Now add the lime juice and maple agave syrup.
- Strain your cocktail through a cocktail strainer into a pretty tea glass and garnish with a lemon twist.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Birth of the Royal Baby
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
Fresh beer, anywhere.
Garden Mule Cocktail
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!