Author Notes: This was inspired by a lovely warm Summer's day in London, everyone was drinking Pimm's so I decided to create something for of my friends who don't drink. The measurements I give are for a single drink, so just multiply the ingredients by however many guests you have. Easy, enjoy! - Crake's
- 2.5 ounces Chilled Rooibos tea
- 0.50 ounces Fresh lime juice
- 0.35 ounces Maple agave syrup
- 1 Lemon (for garnishing)
- Add the 2.5oz of chilled Rooibos tea to the Boston glass part of your cocktail shaker.
- Now add the lime juice and maple agave syrup.
- Strain your cocktail through a cocktail strainer into a pretty tea glass and garnish with a lemon twist.