If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a refreshing herb infused iced tea. Served as a shooter sized beverage, making it so perfect as a palate cleaner in between courses instead of serving a sorbet. However feel free to triple the ingredients and serve in a tall glass over ice for a long refreshing drink. - Crake's
- 7 or 8 Mint leaves
- 4 Basil leaves
- 3.50 ounces Chilled Rooibos Tea
- 0.35 ounces Fresh lemon Juice
- 0.35 ounces Agave syrup
- Pick your mint and basil off some healthy looking plants and add the leaves to the Boston glass of your cocktail shaker
- Start to muddle the leaves. A handy tip if you are finding the muddling tricky, add a tiny amount of crushed ice on top of the leaves and this will help to create friction and break them down into a paste
- Add the rest of the ingredients, ice and shake hard, until the cocktail shaker feels cold
- Double strain the cocktail by pouring the liquid from your shaker through a sieve to prevent any debris landing in your drink
- Garnish with a mint leaf
You're the Best, Forget the Rest
The World's 50 Best Restaurants have nothin' on these recipes.
The best restaurant? Your kitchen.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Treats for your beach bag.
These are mmmpanadas.
You won't be board with this game.