If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I wanted to impress my in-laws with a refreshing booze-free punch to help revive them after their long car journey last summer. I was lucky enough to have some beautifully flavorsome strawberries in my fridge and the creativity took over. To add a kick top it up with Prosecco. —Crake's
- 3.50 Fresh Strawberry Puree (made from 12-13 organic strawberries)
- 17.50 ounces Cranberry and Raspberry Juice
- 10.50 ounces Pineapple Juice (not concentrate)
- 1 ounce Lemon (squeezed)
- To make your own strawberry purée. Remove the stalks from 12-13 ripe strawberries and blend until liquid
- Push the purée through a sieve to remove any seeds and to keep the liquid smooth
- In a large iced tea jug, add some ice and squeeze in a whole lemon, ensuring no seeds have landed in the juice. Now add the juices leaving the purée until last
- Stir well with a wooden spoon and add a garnish of lemon slices
- Serve in a short glass
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.