If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I love sausage but wanted a healthier choice for brunch. This comes together quickly and cooking it in the oven makes it easier to cook for a crowd. Recipe could easily be doubled and different spices used. - reahpeah
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/4 bread crumbs/panko
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, thyme, basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 carrot, finely grated
- salt, fresh ground pepper
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, grated
- Preheat oven to 400. In a small blender, mince the garlic and onion Combine ground meat in a large bowl, add all ingredients. I mix it with my hands
- Place a rack on a cookie sheet . Form into small patties, placing onto the rack. Cook the patties for 25-30 minutes. Note: you may want to line the cookie sheet with parchment for easier clean up.