If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have been making this recipe for years, it's always a huge crowd pleaser at parties. It was passed on to me by my college roommate but it's original inventor was a close friend of her mother's named Virginia Le Fond. My college buds and I always love to giggle about Virginia Le Fond's famous curry dip. - Amy Steigbigel
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 teaspoons sherry
- 1 jar, Crosse & Blackwell Major Grey's Chutney or make from scratch
- 1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
- Blend first six ingredients in a bowl and shape into a ring on small platter or simply place in a festive serving dish. Chill for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Top with chutney and scatter green onions on top. Serve with crudités or crackers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
Italian Breakfast Buns
The Daily Grind
Bold and brewtiful coffee.