If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A recent trip to Roswell, Georgia, provided the inspiration for this recipe via the flavored oils and vinegars at Oli & Ve. A quick and easy way to marinade the poultry with lots of flavor! - seetracycook
- 4 Chicken thighs and legs
- 1/4 cup Cinnamon Pear Vinegar
- 1/8 cup Cilantro and Roasted Onion Oil
- 1/4 cup Chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Sweet Hungarian Paprika
- 4 teaspoons Mole' Sauce, from a jar
- 1 cup Rice, dry
- 2 cups Chicken Broth
- 1/4 Cilantro, fresh, chopped
- Add the chicken to a roasting pan (I used a glass pan). Pour the vinegar over the chicken, then drizzle the oil over the chicken. Sprinkle the cinnamon and paprika on, then spread the Mole' sauce evenly over each piece. Top with the chives. Cover and marinade over night.
- After marinating, cover the pan with aluminum foil. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 90 minutes.
- When the chicken has about 25 minutes left, add the rice and chicken broth to a pan, bring to a boil, then turn the heat down to a low and cover. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the rice is fully cooked. Remove from heat, fluff with a fork, add the chopped cilantro.
- Serve the chicken over the rice, top with more fresh cilantro if desired. Serving suggestion: top with Caramelized Onions; serve with a side salad of Mesclun topped with Goat Cheese and sliced pears in a vinaigrette. Cooking options: cook the chicken in a slow cooker or grill outside.
Express your gratitude for sunshine.
Good day, sunshine.
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Gifts for Mother's Day
12 Recipes for a Stress-Free Week of Cooking