If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Vegan, gluten free, sugar free cookies that are healthy and delicious! Quinoa is kosher for Passover so these cookies can be eaten by those celebrating. —DUZE @BakingBackwards
- 2 Large frozen bananas
- 2 Tsp 100% cocoa powder
- 1/3 Tsp coarse sea salt
- 3.5 Tbsp unsweetened pear butter
- 1 Tsp organic vanilla extract
- 2 Tsp organic cinnamon
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp white chia seeds
- 1.5 Cups quinoa flakes
- 1/2-2/3 Cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F. Blend bananas, cocoa, salt, pear butter, vanilla, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and cider vinegar in a food processor until smooth. It should look like banana ice cream.
- Add oil and chia and blend till smooth. Add quinoa flakes and pulse till incorporated. Add chocolate chips and pulse to incorporate.
- Bake in centre of oven until golden and slightly firm to the touch (about 20 minutes).
- Allow cookies to cool for 10 minutes.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Quinoa Recipe
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Road Trip Snack
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cereal
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.