If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 1 (one salmon filet per person)
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon dry white or red wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1 6-8 oz. wild caught salmon fillet per person
- Lemon wedges, optional
- In a small bowl, mix the mustard, wine, and oil until combined.
- Pre-heat the â€œbroilâ€ function in your oven.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and brush lightly with olive oil.
- Place salmon on baking sheet and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Broil for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the mustard sauce over the fillets.
- Continue broiling until cooked through and golden brown, about 5 minutes longer.
- Transfer to plates and serve with a few lemon wedges if youâ€™d like and serve with sauteed greens.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls