If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 2 sweet potatoes or yams
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice sweet potatoes into small, ½-inch cubes.
- Add sweet potatoes to a medium bowl with olive oil and a few sprinkles of sea salt. Stir until sweet potatoes are completely coated.
- Arrange sweet potatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet (if they are too crowded, theyâ€™ll come out mushy, so you might want to use two baking sheets to give your potatoes more â€œpersonal spaceâ€).
- Pop them in the oven for 15-20 minutes and bake until lightly browned and crunchy at the corners
- Let cool then serve on top of salad, soup, or as a side dish.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Road Trip Snack
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.