If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rice crispies should not be allowed to have all the fun. Here, I've incorporated some of my favorite cereals with some of my favorite mix-ins to make these about as decadent as cereal can be. —JessicaBakes
Makes a 9x13" pan of treats
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 cup Cracklin' Oat Bran, smashed up a bit
- 2 cups Honey Bunches of Oats
- 1 Brown Rice Crispies (regular ones are okay too)
- 2 cups Corn Chex
- 8 ounces Reese's pieces
- 2 Butterfinger fun-sized bars, smashed up into small pieces
- 1 bag mini-marshmallows
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 2 pinches salt
- Coat a 9x13" dish with 1 tablespoon of the coconut oil
- Mix all of the cereals and mix-ins in a large bowl
- Melt the remaining coconut oil over medium heat. Once melted, add the marshmallows and reduce the heat to low until completely melted. Add in the peanut butter and salt and stir until smooth and creamy.
- If your pot is large enough, dump your cereal and mix-ins into it and stir quickly to coat. Otherwise, pour your hot marshmallow-peanut butter mixture into the bowl with the cereal and work quickly to coat. As soon as you have evenly mixed your ingredients, get them into the oiled pan. Cover with aluminum foil/wax paper/saran wrap (whichever you have around) and press down firmly to form the treats together. Let cool (if you can!), then cut and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cereal
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Last day for free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
7 food-filled honeymoons.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Savor the season.