If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup Peanut butter (I like crunchy)
- 1/3 cup Melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup Granola prefer homemade but can store bought
- 1 cup Whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup Rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 Egg
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Mace
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Pull out 2 baking sheets and line with parchment.
- In a large bowl mix together peanut butter, coconut oil, honey, egg and sugar.
- Mix all dry ingredients (granola, oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon and mace) in a separate bowl. Once mixed pour into larger bowl stir thoroughly together.
- With hands make 1 1/2 to 2 inch balls placing them 2 inches apart. Using a fork press down each cookie making a cross pattern.
- Place in the oven for 15 - 20 minutes. Pull out let cool for about 5 - 10 minutes. enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Road Trip Snack
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Cereal