If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: What's more simple or satisfying than a roast chicken? Not much. This simple recipe is tasty, easy and unique. This is what you'll need: - HellaBitter
- 1 Whole Chicken - 2 or 3 lbs. Preferably farm raised
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 2 teaspoons Citrus Hella Bitters
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Salt
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Squirt Sriracha or more to taste if you want it spicy
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- .5 teaspoons Minced Thyme Leaves
- In a metal bowl combine all ingredients. Mix well and taste to adjust salt and spice to your palate.
- Add chicken to the bowl and coat thoroughly, make sure to rub some marinade under the skin and into the cavity.
- Set aside for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours covered in the fridge. When ready to cook, preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place the chicken in saute pan or roasting pan and pop it in the oven for 50-60 minutes. It will be done when the skin is dark gold and crispy.
- Place on a cutting board let rest for about 10 minutes.
- Cut and enjoy.
How to Judge a Person by Their Ice Cream Choice
Are you a King Cone or a Klondike Bar?
Choose your ice cream wisely.
Brown butter Nutella skillet cookie.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.