If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe I adapted from smitten kitchen - ZombieCupcake
Makes 16 - 20
- 2 cups Rolled oats
- 1 cup Mixed nuts (I used pepitas, macadamian, and almonds)
- 1 cup Shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 2/3 cups Mix dried fruit (I used golden raisins, cherries and pomegranates)
- 1/2 cup Toasted wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees line or grease a 9 X 13 pan.
- Mix oats, nuts and coconut together spread even on baking pan. Toast for about 10 - 15 minutes. Turn oven down to 300 degrees. Once toasted mix with the wheat germ and cinnamon in a large bowl.
- While still warm add honey, vanilla, and salt then add fruit folding until even thru out.
- Bake for approximately 25 - 30 minutes or till nicely browned. Cool for 2 - 3 hours cutting with a serrated knife.
- I like to wrap individual bars with aluminum foil and store in the fridge. Can also break apart into a bowl and serve with warm milk poured over.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut
A Genius Dinner Party: Part 2
Of course, it involves no-knead pizza dough.
A genius dinner party: part 2
A list of things we like.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Home & design links we love.
Mortar and pestle perfection.