If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 shortcrust pastry
- 400g grapes (black and/or green)
- 200 milliliters cooking cream (liquid, I use soy cream)
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup ground almonds
- 1/3 pistachios, powdered
- Preheat oven on 400F. Roll out the dough on parchment paper, place in your pie pan and prick the base with the tip of a fork. Cover with parchment paper and place fried beans on top. Bake for 8 minutes.
- Break the eggs in a bowl and add soy cream, sugar, almonds and ground pistachios. Beat well.
- Wash and dry the grapes.
- Take the dough out of the oven, remove haricots and parchment paper. Pour the cream mixture onto the dough then arrange grapes on top.
- Bake for about 25 minutes on 200C.
How to make lemonade without a recipe
Lemonade, sans recipe.
Green pesto is so last summer.
Beet greens can't be beat.
This month's most pinned recipes.