If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Inspired by long lunches on the mediterranean coast and Nicoise salad, here is my take on a tuna salad that isn't too creamy - but packed full of flavor. —aussiefoodie
- 8 ounces Canned tuna in olive oil, drained
- 1/3 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup nicoise olives, halved
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1 Celery stick, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- fresh ground black pepper
- fresh ground sea salt
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- Place the tuna in a bowl and break apart the chunks. Mix in the other ingredients, dress with mayonnaise, lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve inside pita bread, on top of your favorite cracker or just by itself, and enjoy in the sun!
This May Be the Best Thing You Can Do with Zucchini
A genius make-ahead summer side
A genius zucchini dish.
Hot dogs made better.
Your poolside essentials.
Is your cilantro contaminated?