If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Serves 6 to 8
- 1 Large sweet potato
- 1 Medium size mango
- 8 Strawberries sliced
- 1/2 Medium red onion chopped
- 1/3 cup Dried Pomegranates
- 1/4 cup Pomegranate vinegar
- 1/8 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne pepper
- 1 handful Cilantro chopped
- Start a pot of boiling water 3" deep. Peel and cut sweet potato into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Cook sweet potatoes in water until just tender (not soft). Strain off the potatoes and place into a medium bowl. Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- Take this time to cut your mango into 1/2" cubes, slice the strawberries, chop the red onion and cilantro. Put into the bowl with the potatoes, mix by hand with dried pomegranates as well.
- In a separate small bowl mix pomegranate vinegar and olive together. Drizzle over mixing by hand into the first bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients place and let sit in the fridge for one hour.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Most Impressive Dinner Party Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Portable Side
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Herbs
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.