If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There's nothing I like better than the first BBQ of the summer with friends standing around the grill after a fun day at the beach. I came up with this BBQ sauce last summer, and it's now our go-to for anything we want to grill, whether that's chicken, burgers, pork chops, you name it. I love to keep some around into fall to remind us of the fun times all summer, and it's great to break out a new batch in the spring in eager anticipation of summer yet to come. - Meatballs&Milkshakes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 plum tomatoes, seeded
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (dark or light)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cayenne powder
- 1 tablespoon aleppo pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon ancho chili powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- Saute the onion and garlic in the vegetable oil until softened. Add the tomatoes and tomato paste and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes longer. Let cool a bit and then puree in a food processor.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Vinegar
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
Shop Spring Cleaning
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
The Best Cinnamon Rolls