Author Notes: A delicious alternative to heavy eggnog. Our friend Jennifer originally turned us on this holiday good time. - Loulies
- 1 gallon whole milk
- 1 fifth best-quality bourbon
- 1 pound confectioner’s sugar
- 4 tablespoons vanilla extract
- Fresh nutmeg
- Whisk the ingredients in a large bowl and pour into a glass pitcher. Chill in the freezer until the punch is slushy about one hour.
- Just before serving, pour punch into glasses and dust with freshly-ground nutmeg.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Holiday Punch