If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is very simple to make, but takes a bit of planning, for the marination. It's best to allow it to marinate for 1 month, but if you're short on time, one week will do! —Mariya
Makes 6 servings
- 1.5 cups fresh strawberries
- 1.5 cups fresh blueberries
- 1.5 cups fresh blackberries
- 1.5 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 3 cups pomegranate liqueur
- In a pretty gift jar, layer fruit. In between each layer, sprinkle sugar.
- Add liqueur (to fill the jar completely) and allow to marinate for at least one week (in a cool place). Shake the bottle from time to time.
- Enjoy on its own, with yogurt, ice cream, as a cookie/cake topping, with beef, veal, or poultry, or as a flavoring agent to black coffee!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Edible Gift
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.