If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 250g Sarasin flour
- 350 milliliters milk
- 350 milliliters water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 log of goat cheese
- 20 slices of smoked duck meat
- 4 small of spinach or arugula
- 4 tablespoons honey
- Olive oil
- For the galettes, combine flour, milk, water, salt and two tbsp olive oil. Add water if necessary. The dough must be thicker than crêpe dough.
- Cut several slices of goat cheese.
- Make your galettes: pour one ladle of dough in a pan. Once one side is cooked, turn over. They should be thin, not like pancakes
- Place five slices of dick meat on each galette than add slices of goat cheese. Cook until the galette is ready and cheese starts to melt.
- Just before serving, add 1 tsp of honey on each Galette and a handful of arugula. Serve warm
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Off to market.