If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 large ripe mangos, peeled, chopped
- 13.5 ounces Lite coconut milk
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed (squoze?) lime juice or more to taste
- In a saucepan, bring the water, sugar and ginger to a boil. Reduce heat and keep at a low boil for about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Puree the mango with the cooled ginger simple syrup until smooth. Add the coconut milk and lime juice and mix well. Add more lime juice to taste.
- Pour the mixture into your ice cream maker and follow freezing instructions.
- At this point (if you can't wait) the sorbet can be eaten as a softer sorbet or put it in the deep freeze for a harder consistancy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Coconut
Snacks, Strike A Pose
Our San Francisco Instameet, captured on camera.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Prep your pans for perfection.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.