If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 12 ounces orecchiette
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 ounces sliced salami, thinly sliced
- 1 bunch dandelion greens, thick stems trimmed, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- Fresh lemon juice to taste (about 2 tablespoons)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook orecchiette according to package directions for al dente, adding peas to the boiling water just as the pasta has finished cooking. Reserve 1/4 cup cooking water; drain pasta.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add salami and cook, stirring, until salami is crisp, 2 minutes. Stir in greens, butter, peas and pasta to salami in skillet; add as much reserved pasta water to create a thin sauce. Toss pasta until greens wilt. Season with salt, pepper and lemon juice to taste.
Make Fruit Caramel
A case for blending your plums
Blend your plums—seriously.
Burnt Toast: Episode 11
It's time to travel.
You need to make this Indian spice mix.