If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pimiento Cheese.
Two little words that can cause casual discussions about food to get all high-pitched and in your face and my momma’s better than your momma’s recipe type of thing. Do you use only cheddar cheese? Do you use onion? You better use Hellmann's Mayonnaise or it's not the best pimiento cheese ever made. It's that kind of thing. And this one is the best pimiento cheese. Hands down.
Serves about a pound
- 1/2 pound extra sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 pound Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1-1/2 cups Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- a bit of grated onion
- Good pinch cayenne pepper
- a dash of Tabasco
- a good squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers, from a jar not freshly done
- coarse salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Mix the mayo, cayenne, Tabasco, salt and pepper to taste, lemon juice and diced peppers together.
- Add to the cheese in a large bowl. Mix with your hands. If you want more creamy pimiento cheese, add a bit more Hellmann’s.
- Eat on a cracker, your finger, an apple, a toasted English muffin, a piece of crispy cold celery. Wonderful on toasted sliced French bread, run back under the broiler to melt the pc.
How to Eat Cookies for Breakfast
Well, cookie butter that is
Eat cookies for breakfast.
Did you say vacation or cocktail?
It's time to travel.
The sauce savior.
Put cake on a pedestal.