If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Transform a few bananas and some cocoa powder into a creamy dairy-free ice cream. My mom made this for me a few summers ago. She tried to trick me into thinking it was regular ice cream. It kinda worked! —Brooklyn Salt
- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Cut the bananas into discs, put them on a plate, cover them with plastic wrap and place them in the freezer until they are completely frozen through.
- Blend the frozen bananas in a food processor until smooth.
- Stir in the cocoa powder until it’s completely incorporated. You can add more cocoa powder if you want and throw on any toppings you can think of.
- Serve immediately or store leftovers in the freezer in an airtight container.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.