If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe is so easy it’s hard to believe how wonderfully the tastes blend together with so little effort. The reason I'm submitting such an easy recipe is that it is always a crowd-pleaser. You can play with the basic amounts of each ingredient but should know that you don’t need a lot of raspberry sauce. I’ve recently found small meringues at my local food store and have topped each cup with a few broken meringue pieces. Serve this in coffee cups for a fun, easy presentation. - Comeandcookwithus
- 2 cups Fresh raspberries plus a few for decorating (you can use frozen ones when not in season)
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 2 cups Vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup Crushed meringues (optional)
- Slowly heat raspberries in a sauce pan, while stirring for 5 to 8 minutes..
- Using a whisk or hand mixer, beat cream until whipped.
- Serve one scoop of vanilla ice cream with hot raspberry sauce, a dollop of whipped cream and the crushed meringues (if using).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert
Not Your Average (Garlic Cheddar) Biscuit
Yes, you need another biscuit recipe.
Why You Need Yet Another Biscuit Recipe.
Fresh beer, anywhere.
9 Ways to Celebrate the Royal Baby
What to Do With Marjoram
Go play outside!