If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a simple, green flecked, four ingredient ice cream. It's bursting with flavor and is perfect on its own or with fresh summer berries. - maureenlyon
Makes four cups
- 1 cup Gently packed lemon verbena leaves
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups whole milk
- 1 1/4 cups whipping cream
- Process the lemon verbena leaves and the sugar in a food processor until very finely ground.
- In a bowl, combine the lemon verbena sugar with the milk and cream and stir until it's completely dissolved. Strain the mixture through a fine sieve.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's directions. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert