If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We love lamb! A sale on ground lamb lead to a tasty treat for the BBQ. Can serve with a bun but also tasty on its own. - reahpeah
- 1/2 pound Ground lamb
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 Small onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon Fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons Bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup Feta, crumbled
- Few grids of ground pepper, salt
- 1. Combine all ingredients. I use my hands. Form into 3-4 patties
- 2. Cook over medium heat on BBQ. Lamb can be a bit greasy so watch out for flares. Serve as a burger with mayo/yoghurt or on its own with a slice of lemon.