If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Simplicity is vital for happiness, and deliciousness. That is why this delicious, healthy, simple recipe is going to make you so happy. They are almost too easy to make and almost too good to eat. Of course, I made and ate them anyway. You should too. Try making the ice pops with different herbs like peppermint, basil or rosemary! - Emily von Euw
- 400 milliliters full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw cane sugar or preferred sweetener
- 1 cup fresh or frozen fruit
- 1 sprig favourite herb (ex. peppermint, lavender, basil, rosemary)
- To prepare the ice pops: fill molds with small pieces of fruit and chopped herbs (don't forget the sticks!) leaving room for the ice cream to fill in.
- To make the ice cream: blend the coconut milk and sweetener until smooth. Then carefully and slowly pour into your ice pop molds until they are full. Set in the freezer overnight or until frozen solid - then take them out and lick them clean in the warm sunshine!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert